Monday, February 7, 2011

Anonymous

I love the internet and I love anonymous posting.  Last night a friend contacted me because she thought that I was responsible for a series of posts on a website called CollegeACB.  I can neither confirm nor deny these claims, however, I have begun posting on the site now under the name C.T. Cilver, and I will probably continue to do so from time to time for some quick laughs.  Today I wrote this: 


 Sunday Slampieces

Last night came back to the house after the game. Wasn't that drunk, but found some chick who def was sleeping in my bed. Tried to move her, but she was fucking dead assing me so I just ended up fucking her. Spent 10 minutes trying to bust nut, but couldn't so I kicked the bitch out and called my slampiece. She was over like twenty minutes later getting sloppy on my dick. All of a sudden my bros fucking bust in and start screaming about someones sister. Turns out the fat bitch was someones fucking sister. I'm like, "can a nigga bust a nut in this joint....fuck!" Apparently this girl was like the sister of some kid who wasn't a brother during the Bush white house, so idgaf. Anyway ended up having to just jerk it on this chicks tits and call it a night. Shit the things I do on sundays. 
Sunday Slampieces Thread on ACB

No comments:

Post a Comment